1. Dyed my hair. I did it the day after my graduation. It’s something that I’ve always wanted to do. This round: red. Next time: purple.
2. Cleaned out all my school papers. Had loads of fun doing that, and it was fun to look at my high school AP work. Also cleaned out old clothes and reorganized my closet.
I like to clean.
3. Went shopping. Even though I had no money.
4. Made cookies!
5. Watched all seasons of Parks and Rec (for the first time). Promptly fell in love with Leslie Knope and Amy Poehler.
6. Read Bossypants by Tina Fey. Promptly fell in love with her, and her friendship with Amy.
7. Listened to the audiobook of Bossypants. Because it was read by Tina Fey, so how could I resist.
8. Exercised. Finally.
And now, at last…
9. Looking for a job. Which apparently is all about who you know (Take heed readers! I hope you have time to learn from my mistakes). I wish somebody told me this before I graduated, so I would have networked more with my professors and GSIs and made more of an effort to connect with my classmates. Also, I should have majored in Public Health, not Biology. Oh the ignorances of youth….
Everyone tells me I’m going to be fine. I wish I had their confidence in me and my future…